Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

GRATITUDE --CREATIVE INSPIRATION PAINTS


Good Morning Friends,

This is Diana (AKA: DIANA L.) from DL.ART, I am so thrilled to bring you another design using Creative Inspiration paints.  I am in love with these paints. I hope you will be as excited about them as I am and make sure you come back every two weeks to see what I design with them. Also, check out my team mates on the Creative Inspiration blog and from there go to their blogs.  Remember there is a challenge every week, which will give you the opportunity to win some of these awesome paints, Click here for the challenge. The challenge this week is anything goes. Here is my design. The image is from Thanksgiving printed on textured card stock. The sentiment is from Hero arts.







These are the paint  colors I used 








 CLICK HERE to go to my blog  DL.ART 

Have a blessed day, Diana

7 comments:

jessica said...

This is beautiful Diana! LOVE the CAS look :)

Unknown said...

Very beautiful card!!
Love the design of the card & the colors you used!

Migdalia said...

Awesome!Beautiful!!Just lovely!TFS
Enjoyoyur day,
Migdalia

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful CAS card! So elegant!! Love it!

Kimberly S said...

I have to agree with Kendra, this looks so elegant! So pretty with the shimmer over everything, and I love how the flourish matches the swirl in the acorns. Just lovely. hugs, Kimberly

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful card hun!! Love the colors and shimmer!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Emily D. said...

this is sooooooo pretty! I love that green!!