Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Creative Inspirations Paint - Witches Cauldron

Hi there Crafty Friends!  Kimberly here, and I'm back with a new project with CI Paint.  I've used four colors from the Creative Inspirations Paint line on this little witch card.  Amethyst, Lavender, Antique Silver, and Spring Green.  The Amethyst is on both layers of the flower, the Lavender is on the bumpy berry, the Antique Silver is on the smooth berry (this one I dipped right in!), and the Spring Green is on the leaves.
A close up:
The Creative Inspirations Paint I've used:
Thanks so much for joining me today, and I'll be back soon with a new CIP project!

hugs
Kimberly

6 comments:

jessica said...

What a gorgeous Halloween card! The image is great and the are perfect!!

simply monica said...

Gorgeous - I use this paint everywhere now so glad I have some a must have everyone

Cheryl Walker said...

Super CUTE!!! I love it and love all the paint you used!! beautiful and shimmery!!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Unknown said...

Pretty card!!
Love the image and love how you used the paints on the flowers and berries!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful halloween card!! Love the colors and the beautiful shimmer!!

Emily D. said...

Gorgeous card!! That flower is sooooo pretty!